9 doods showed up. Thankful for each one and for those with us in spirit.
Insert information about the warmup.
With the amount I currently travel, the only way I can stay fit is to workout on the road. A Tabata workout has become my best friend. It’s varied, fun, intense, and, if done correctly, has greater fat burning and cardio-boosting affects than a workout twice as long.
- Set 1: Burpees and Mountain climbers. Alternate each exercise for 20 seconds, resting 10 seconds in between and repeat for 8 cycles.
- Set 2: Broad Jumps and High Knees.
- Set 3: Plank Pulls and V-ups
- Set 4: Squats and Hand Release Merkins
- Set 5: Pull ups and Burpees
- Set 6: Jump Squats and Chicken Peckers
CIRCLE OF TRUST
F3 has given me so much. I hope I can give some back to others.