39 PAX joined on cloudy day, mid-30s to celebrate the three year anniversary of the Arrowhead AO. Honeysuckle started us off…
- SSH ICx20
- Imperial Walkers ICx15
- Abe Vigoda IC x10
- WMH 10 ea side
- LBAC ICx10 forward and reverse
- Merkins IC x10
Count off in 3s and Indian Run to a station
Eight minute workouts at each station and rotate (apparently in a more random way than intended).
Station 1 (at steps on side of school) [Honeysuckle]
- 10 wall jumps and 10 Derkins, RRx4
- 10 wall jumps and 5 Burpees, RRx4
Station 2 (at playground) [Matlock]
- 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 Squats
- Run to 3rd light post and back, rinse and repeat
Station 3 (at bottom of hill) [Jester]
Partner-up each partner does one exercise for reps while the other does a different exercise for time. Run up and down the hill between each set
- 25 merkins with flutter kicks
- 10 burpees with plank
- 30 squats with little baby crunches
Mosey to middle of field. Outgoing AO-Q Honeysuckle handed the shovel flag to incoming AO-Q Gutterball.
Each AO formed teams of 4 based on weight.
Tug-of-war AO challenge
Winners stayed on, losers sent down The Field. Spectators did air squats
- Run 40 yards, do 5 burpees
- run 20 yards, flip the tire 5 times
- run 50 yards, climb a rope and touch the field goal cross bar. (if you can’t touch it, 5 merkin penalty)
- Shoulder-tap Pledge
- Heels to heaven ICx15 (Jake)
- Elevator merkins (Rudy)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Kingsport consensus Tug-of-war champs
New AOs forming (Jonesborough, Morristown). New F3 leadership across AOs and Fs.