It was an awesome 38 degree morning for 6 PAX to give everything they had. The workout required a lot of running, legs, and shoulders. As a few of us were running, we realized we need walkie talkies to be able to communicate with Honeysuckle! He was flying!! He is the epitome of a HIM – It’s an honor to be pushed by you!!!!
DISCLAIMER – given
PRAYER – done
- SSH X 20
- Plank Jacks X 15
- IW X 10
- Burpees X 5
- TTT – Hang
The Immortal Triangle is a Cardio, Legs, and Shoulder beatdown that encompasses 3 areas surrounding the AO; Magnolia Lane, Hotel Hill, and Bridge Lap. The Q thought it would be a good time to do exercises prior to and after running these areas. Therefore, each round consisted of the following:
- Run to bottom of Magnolia Lane/Hill and do 20 Squats
- Run up Magnolia Lane to the Flag on the other side and do 10 Merkins
- Run to the bottom of Magnolia Lane and do another 20 Squats
- Run to the bottom of Hotel Hill and do 20 Squats
- Run to the top of Hotel Hill and do 10 Merkins
- Run down Hotel Hill and do 20 Squats
- Run to the beginning of the Bridge Lap and do 20 Squats
- Finish the Bridge lap and do 10 Merkins
- After the Bridge Lap, the PAX pressed a very heavy log 5 times.
- RINSE AND REPEAT the same hills with the following exercises for Rounds 2, 3, and 4
Round 2 Exercises: Bottom of Hills – 20 Lunges; Top of Hills 10 Burpees
Round 3 Exercises: Bottom of Hills – 20 Jump Squats; Top of Hills 10 Hand Release Merkins
Round 4 Exercises: Bottom of Hills – 20 Plank Jacks; Top of Hills 10 Shoulder Taps (L+R = 1)
Most of the PAX completed Round 2 before Q called for the Mary. One of the things we are looking to purchase are Walkie Talkies, so we can communicate with Honeysuckle since he is so far ahead of everyone else.
- LBC X 50
- Reverse Crunches X 20
- BBSU X 20
- Heels to Heaven X 20
- Box Cutters X 10
- Flutter Kicks X 20
- 8-Count MANMAKERS X 4
CIRCLE OF TRUST
I am thankful for the other 5 PAX who pushed me today. I just shared how thankful I am for their support and continual accountability.
Praying for Pam’s M and 2.2
Praying for Snoozer’s 2.0
WE NEED WALKIE TALKIES IF ANYONE HAS THEM!!!!! IT’S HARD TO FELLOWSHIP WITH HONEYSUCKLE WHEN HE IS SO FAR AHEAD!!!!!
2nd F Q lead by Pam this Saturday! Fellowship will follow the Q.