8 Pax came out Immortal Station this morning. Temperature was around 32 degrees with a little wind. The originally scheduled snotwaggler from Rudy was rescheduled to March 21st so that he and several others could head to the Cookeville area and help with tornado relief efforts. YHC stepped in to pick up the Q for those of us who were unable to go.
PRAYER- Oops. Knew I forgot something.
SSH X 20 IC
LBAC X 10 IC (F/R)
TTT x10 IC
IMPERIAL WALKERS IC x10
The Thang- Three 11s and a 20. Three stations set up in the parking lot with cones about 7 spaces apart
- Legs (11) – Lunges and jump squats– Begin with 1 lunge (R,L=1) at 1st cone; Run to 2nd cone and do 10 jump squats; Return to 1st cone and do 2 lunges; Run to 2nd cone and do 9 jump squats;
- Continue this by adding 1, 2-count lunge each time and subtracting 1 jump squat each time until you get to 10 lunges and 1 jump squat
- Abs (20)- LBC & Flutter Kick– Whenever we do 11s or 21s, I always seem to hear people say that getting down to do 1 ab rep seems silly, so we are starting at 5 and 15 to make a round of 20. Because this will have a 10/10 round in the middle, it has 11 rounds instead of the 10 we get with a normal 11s
- Begin with 5 LBCs at 1st cone; Run to 2nd cone and do 15 Flutter Kicks (4ct=1); Return to 1st cone and do 6 LBCs; Run to 2nd cone and do 9 Flutter Kicks
- Continue this by adding 1 LBC each time and subtracting 1, 4-ct Flutter Kick each time until you get to 15 LBC and 5 Flutter Kicks
- Upper Body (11) – Overhead press and Merkins– Begin with 1 overhead press at first cone; Run to 2nd cone and do 10 Merkins; Return to 1st cone and do 2 overhead presses; Run to 2nd cone and do 9 Merkins.
- Continue this by adding 1 overhead press each time and subtracting 1 Merkin each time until you get to 10 presses and 1 Merkin
Once a station was completed, Pax rotated to next station. When all 3 stations were completed, Pax moseyed to bottom of Hotel Hill for the 3rd round of 11s
- Mountain climbers and Burpees– Begin with 1 Mountain climber (4-ct) at bottom; Run to top and do 10 Burpees; Return to bottom and do 2 Mountain Climber2; Run to top and do 9 Burpees.
- Continue this by adding 1 Mountain Climber and subtracting 1 Burpee each time until you get to 10 Mountain Climbers and 1 Burpee
If you complete the Hotel Hill round, return to one of the 1st three stations (Pax choice) and start again until time is called. I think everyone completed the Hotel Hill round.
Mary: We did the day’s selection from our March core challenge. That way those of us doing the challenge could check it off for today.
- 1 minute v-up, 1 minute plank, 1 minute American Hammers
Count-o-rama/Name-o-rama- Welcome FNG- Muggsy (as in Muggsy Bogues). Cheeks’ son who likes movies and basketball
Announcement — Congrats to our new AOQ, Homer. Snotwaggler moved to March 21st. Can’t wait to see waht Rudy brings- glad I will be out of town to miss it 😀
PRAYER- Remembered it at the end- prayers for the HIM of F3 Norhteast Tennessee as they travel to lend a hand to those in need, and bigger prayers for those they are helping.