COP – Sugar
9 PAX gathered on a mild 64 degree morning. With Memorial Day less than 1 week away, it was a good time for some Murph training.
- 20 SSH
- LBAC 10 IC
- LBAC Reverse 10 IC
- TTT 10 IC
- WMH 10 second count R & L
- Mosey to King’s Common for 30 Dips
- Mosey to Central Baptist Church’s playground where the PAX partnered up – social distance style for a mini Murph. One partner would complete 2 sets of 5 pull ups, 10 merkins and 15 squats while the other PAX would be outside the playground area rinsing and repeating 10 chicken peckers and 10 lunges (R+L = 1). Flapjack x 4.
- Mosey back to King’s Common for 30 Dips
- Mosey to Pavilion for 20 chicken peckers and back to amphitheater and Al Gore x 1 minute until time.
- Watch Slack for Morristown AO launch June 6th and NETN convergence in July.
- Get on the calendar to lead a Q
- The Murph – named after Lt. Michael P. Murphy, a Navy SEAL who sacrificially gave his life – is designed to help us honor those men and women who have given their lives for our freedom that we enjoy every day. As men, we need to model this kind of sacrificial love for those whom God has put around us. The greatest example of sacrificial love is found in Jesus Christ. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13).