It was crazy humid this morning. 11 PAX rolled out of bed to push themselves to be better for themselves, their family, and for their F3 Brother. The humidity added an extra challenge to the workout, but almost all 11 PAX completed the first 4 rounds.
DISCLAIMER – done
PRAYER – Yes
- 20 X SSH IC
- 10 X TTT IC
- 10 X LBC (Forward/Reverse) IC
- 20 X IW IC
YHC thought it would be beneficial to do some stair work today. To begin, we mosey’d to the Courthouse with our blocks. Upon arrival, I laid out the instructions. There were 5 rounds of activities and three stations to complete for each round. Station 1 and 3 stayed the same; however, Station 2, which was stair work changes for each round.
- STATION 1: this workout stayed the same for each Round
- 10 X Blockees
- 20 X Block Squat Thrusters
- 30 X Block Rows
- STATION 2: this workout changed per each round.
- Round 1: Crawl Bears up and Bear Crawls Down
- Round 2: Everests
- Round 3: Grizzcalators
- Round 4: Paula Abduls
- Round 5: Crawl Bears with Mike Tyson’s added
- STATION 3: this workout stayed the same for each round.
- Run a Stair Lap
We made it back with about 2 minutes to spare, so we did 100 LBCs.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
While we were are the Courthouse, we prayed for our leaders.
Pray for Pam who is traveling.
Pray for Homer’s family with the loss of his Grandmother
Pray for Showtime who begins his 3rd year at Med. School
Convergence on July 11 – Bring bananas and drinks