COP – Sugar
“No playing in the parking lot” is a rebuke we have all probably received growing up at some point. But what if it’s really early in the morning and there are no cars in the parking lot? Well then, it may be ok. 9 PAX gathered together on a pleasant 60 degree morning for a Whiplash-inspired beatdown using a deck of cards.
- TTT 10 IC
- LBAC 12 IC
- LBAC Reverse 10 IC
- WMH 10 count
- Merkins 10 IC
Mosey from amphitheater to Founders Park parking lot. YHC had cones set up at every 5th parking spot as landmarks. A deck of cards of was used to determine which exercise based on the suit and the number of parking spaces it would cover. Face cards were defined as Jacks = 11 spaces, Queens = 12 spaces, Kings = 13 spaces and Aces = 15 spaces.
- Hearts: Burpee broad jump the number of spaces
- Diamonds: Bear crawl the number of spaces
- Spades: Sprint the number of spaces and perform the same number of V-Ups
- Clubs: Monkey jumpers (Broad jump the number of spaces then perform the same number of monkey humpers)
- Jokers: a field lap
We finished about 2/3 of the deck before time ran out. Mosey back to amphitheater.
- Lots of Q spots open
- Remember to pray for people(s) affected by COVID – which is everybody – so keep one another in prayer.