11 daring dudes defied odds to defeat the deluge of rainy gloom and help me celebrate my 49th Birthday Block Bash Beatdown. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins were their reward post-workout too!
- Monkey Hummers | 20 IC
- Bat Wings | 10 each IC (LBAC Forward, LBAC Back, Seal Claps, Overhead Claps)
- Hairy Rockettes | 10 IC
- TTT | 10 IC
Parking Lot Playtime
- High Knees Run | Sprint Back | Al Gore until 6 Back
- Side Shuffle – Right Down & Left Back | Al Gore until 6 Back
- Bernie Sanders | Sprint Back | Al Gore until 6 Back
- Frankensteins Down / Rifle Carry Back | Al Gore until 6 Back
- Bear Crawl | Sprint Back | Wall Sit until 6 Back
The Mountain – Birthday-Based Reps | DOB 10 – 29 – 19 71 & age 49
- 10 No Surrenders
- 19 Offset Block Merkins (LR=1)
- 29 Block Curls
- 49 Goblet Squats
- 71 American Hammers
- Top of the Mountain Block Bridge Lap
- 71 Freddie Mercurys
- 48 Little Baby Crunches
- 29 Block Dips
- 19 Derkins on Block
- 10 No Surrenders
- Bottom of the Mountain Block Bridge Lap
- Rinse & Repeat (We made it up and over the mountain once and then back up!!!!)
A Few Minutes of Pain (60 Sec. Each)
- Pickle Pointer
CIRCLE OF TRUST
With the recent uptick in COVID cases around the area, there has been talk of how we (F3NETN) should be responding. We know it is important to our physical, social, psychological, emotional and spiritual wellbeing to stay connected. The writer of Ecclesiastes wrote the following in chapter 4 verse 12 (this is from the New Living Translation):
“A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.”
This verse is often associated with marriage, but I think it holds true for the men of F3NETN at Immortal Station today. We NEED each other. There is support and strength in numbers. Take the time to reach out to someone you haven’t seen in a while. Encourage them, and in return you will be encouraged too!
Thanks for helping me embrace the suck on my 49th B-Day!
Pumpkin Ruck family event this Saturday @ 10AM in Jonesborough. Bring a pumpkin and join us for a fun stroll around Tennessee’s oldest town! Costumes are encouraged but not required. There’ll be candy too!!!
November Challenge for Miles will be coming soon from Cluck. Keep an eye out on Slack for more details!