COP – Sugar
6 PAX & 56 degrees for an impromptu Q when Swingline sent word he couldn’t make it. So YHC followed Swingline’s usual Q motto and “make it up as I go”.
- Motivators from 7 IC
- Slow squat 10 IC
- LBAC 12 IC
- LBAC Reverse 12 IC
- Arm pretzels 12 IC
Mosey from amphitheater to Founders Park field for light pole dancing – running around the field stopping at every light pole (12 total) and performing the exercises until a complete lap is finished. Plank for the 6 before starting the next round.
- Round 1 – 5 Merkins
- Round 2 – 5 V-ups
- Round 3 – Run 2 light poles and lunge to the 3rd. Rinse and repeat.
Next round include stopping at all the benches (11 total) and perform 10 derkins each time.
Final round was 1 mosey lap around the field.
PAX finished with a total of 1.5 miles of field laps.
Called out by PAX including
- 20 Freddie Mercuries called by Balk
- 20 LBCs called by Culture Club
- 5 3-second Doc I Hate You called out by Crampon for his recent 53rd B-Day
- 20 Flutter Kicks called out by Pythagoras
Lots of Q spots open