6 Pax came out ready to put in the work and listen to some great tunes.
Downward Dog while stretching the hamstrings, then out into a plank hold, then into an upward dog.
Mosey lap that included butt-kickers, high knees, quick feet, and a light jog.
Repeat the Downward Dog, Plank, upward dog stretch.
Thanks to GoldDust for securing a speaker, the Pax got to enjoy a musical Dora. Partner 1 would perform the exercise for the current song while Partner 2 ran down about 100 yards and back. The partners flip-flopped roles until the song ended.
- Welcome to the Jungle – 4:32 (Squat thrusters)
- Thunderstruck – 4:52 (Curls)
- Unskinny Bop – 3:49 (90-degree leg lifts)
- Blaze of Glory – 5:39 (High pulls / Bent over rows pax choice)
- Don’t Turn Around – 3:49 (Dips)
- One Headlight – 5:13 (BBSU)
- Otherside – 4:16 (SSH)
- One – 7:26 (Burpees)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Remember the 1st F challenge