14 PAX took advantage of an open AO to come celebrate four years at Arrowhead. 28°F and snow meant the schools were on delay, later to be closed, but we weren’t.
- SSH x25
- Abe Vigoda IC x10
- Imperial Walkers IC x10
- LBAC IC x10 fwd/rev
- Seal claps IC x10
- Slaughtivator from 6
Mosey to the playground. PAX spread out and rotated through the following stations, then rinsed and repeated
- Underdogs – 10 – at swings
- Merkins – 10 – at right side of tent
- Squats – 10 – at left side of tent
- Octaball Merkin Ladder – 36 – at octaball courts
- Pull-ups – 10 – at monkey bars
- Side straddle hops – 50 – at hydrant
Mosey back to flag. It’s been one year with Gutterball as AOQ. Many of the men who come to Arrowhead display leadership. The new AOQ for Arrowhead’s 5th year shall be Jester.
- Running Burpee – PAX ran a quarter lap stopped for one burpee, ran back a quarter lap, burpee. Then ran two quarter laps, burpee, back one quarter lap, burpee (two forward, one back, burpees in between)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Thank you for sticking with F3 during this crazy year
Welcome FNG James Jacobs (Glory Days).
Good luck Jester.
Convergence at the Range on February 20th.