COP – Sugar
34 degrees. Rain, slush. 3 PAX overcame the temptation to fartsack.
- SSH IC x 20
- TTT IC x 10
- Hillbilly Walkers IC x 10
- LBAC forward IC x 10
- LBAC reverse IC x 10
Mosey to Pavilion.
Captain Therkins – 1 BBSU and 4 American Hammers starting at 1:4 ratio followed by 5 merkins. Performed one rep and then run to other end of Pavilion increasing reps up to 10:40.
12 Pillars – ab exercises in reps of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60s. Start at first pillar, perform exercise, bear crawl to the next pillar, rinse and repeat up to 6th pillar then back down the ladder using crawl bears to the next pillar.
- 1st pillar – 12 heals to heaven
- 2nd pillar – 24 boxcutters
- 3rd pillar – 36 Freddie Mercuries
- 4th pillar – 48 flutter kicks
- 5th pillar – 60 LBCs
- 6th pillar – 1 minute plank
- 7th pillar – 1 minute plank
- 8th pillar – 60 LBCs
- 9th pillar – 48 flutter kicks
- 10th pillar – 36 Freddie Mercuries
- 11th pillar – 24 boxcutters
- 12th pillar – 12 heals to heaven
Finished out time with 11s – start with 1 Mike Tyson and 10 V-Ups. Run to other end of Pavilion in between reps until 6:15am.
Mary – No time left. Think we got enough ab workout today.
Announcements – Feb. 20th convergence at the Range. IH will be closed. IH PAX are encouraged to bring fruit.