On a cool spring morning 10 PAX started the weekend with some road work.
TTT x 10 IC, WMH x 10 L/R, IW x 10 IC, LBAC x 10 IC F/R, SSH x 10 IC, Free stretch while the THANG was explained.
Divided PAX into 4 Groups for a team SCOUT RUN w/ 1O stops for some (rep x 25) exercises to complete a 5k road course around JBO.
- AO bridges: HANDRAIL PULL-UPS
- Court House: DIPS
- Greenway Trail Entrance (on left): MERKINS
- Dollar General: 4 COUNT FKs
- Trucking Co. Parking Lot: CAR. DRY DOCKS
- Parsons Table Parking Lot: STAR JACKS
- Corner Cup: MIKE TYSONS
- Visitor Center: V-UPS
- Top of Hotel Hill: SUMO SQUATS
- AO Parking Lot: BURPEES
Individual AB work until time called as PAX finished course.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
CARDIO is King. Doing regular cardio work during the week on off days to strengthen our engine can make a big difference in our overall functional fitness & wellness.
Seeing PAX visiting other AOs! Memorial Day Murph is on the horizon.