9 Pax came out on a beautiful cool 60 degree morning including 2 FNG and 1 who has not been here in a while. Welcome FNG Gallagher and Risky Biscuit!
LBC, Imperial Walkers, Hillbilly Walkers, Chanook, Slow Squat
There were two options available, Ghostrider’s choice and Jake’s choice, we threw a glove and Ghostrider won…the rest of us lost…. A Little Bit of Mercy Mile it was
- Start at Bleachers, run to curve
- Bear Crawl the Curve
- Run 1/2 the straight and stop and do 25 Merkins
- Run to the curve and Lunge the Curve
- Run 1/2 the straight and 25 Squats
- For the Little Bit of Mercy Part, on laps 3 and 4 you can skip either Bear Crawl or Lung and instead do 25 Freddie Mercury In Cadence
- For laps 5 and above, back to the normal but do 10 Burpees in the straights instead of Merkins and Squats
Everyone in a circle holding an Al Gore. First Person does one squat and back to the Al Gore, repeat until back to start, then do 2 squats, repeat, then 3 squats.
Next Merkin Circle- Start in Plank then do one pushup around and repeat up to 5
Flutter Kicks – LBC – Superman Banana
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Great job winning the battle getting out of bed! Continue to win the battle by keeping good form and no shortcuts even if it slows you down or cant do as many. One short cut will always lead to another.
Convergence next Saturday