73 degrees on a fine morning as 11 PAX made their way to Arrowhead for an experience that would later be called a “good Q”. When the words slaughtivator, sticky butt kickers and octamerkins are used, you know it’s an Arrowhead thing.
- LBAC IC x10 fwd/rev
- Seal claps IC x10
- Mountain man poopers IC x10
- Slaughtivator from 6
- Sticky butt kickers IC x5
Mosey to the playground
Four stations, work through each station then run back to the first station and rinse/repeat for 3-4 rounds.
- 1: Octaball merkin ladder, aka octamerkins (that’s 36 incline merkins)
- 2: Pullups x10
- 3 (at fire hydrant): Squat jumps x20
- 4 (at last light post): Mountain climbers x30 (2ct)
Mosey to bottom of hill (at mailbox)
Sprint laps (sprint the straight-a-way, mosey down the loop). Do 20 Freddie Mercuries (2ct) at bottom. Rinse and repeat for 2-4 rounds.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Good form was acknowledged today.
Sign up for the Q!