A clear cool morning allowed for 8 pax to learn about extended remixes.
- Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins: SSH until you hear the words “Danger Zone”; then a burpee for a total of about 21.
- Flower, Moby Up and Down as instructed – 1/2 the song: Squats; 1/2 the song: Burpees
Run to Tombstone Hill with music in tow for a musical Dora. Partner up
- It’s a Long Way to the Top, AC/DC: One pax bear crawls to the third pole while the other does burpees
- Armegeddon It Extended Mix (7:42), Def Leppard: One pax runs to the top while the other does Merkins
- Bodies, Drowning Pool: Run/Squats
- What Have I Done to Deserve This Extended Mix (6:50), Pet Shop Boys: Run/BBSU
- Back to Amphitheatre
- Here it Goes Again, OkGo: SSH/Burpees on “Here it goes again”
Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough, Michael Jackson: OYO – American Hammers, LBCs, Freddie Mercuries, Flutter Kicks
CIRCLE OF TRUST
There are 2 openings (free for the taking) for Hardship Hill Saturday – Contact Latrine or Red Panda
Here’s your playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3aAvwUVAMHklVVFm1oGYQ3?si=668bb3b087af4086