A true gloom this morning. Temp was about 34 degrees and fog was so thick you could cut it with a knife. 2 pax were able to make it to the AO. 2 other pax were OOT on educational trips and one is on the mend.
Sort of a Suicide: Using the stadium seating as our guide for distance.
- Round 1: 5 trips down and back between Stadium Light poles. Approx 100 yards: At the start 10 merkings and at the end 10 squats. Recovery lap.
- Round 2: 5 trips down and back from the first Stadium Light pole to the last set of steps on bleachers. Approx 80 yards: At the start 10 LBCs and at the end 10 dips. Recovery lap.
- Mosey to pull up bars: at the pull up bars 5-4-3-2-1 and 10 leg lifts, then a run to the 2nd speed bump, approx 60 yards. 5 rounds hence the decreasing by 1 on the pull ups each round.
- Enough time to mosey back to the track and do another recovery lap.
- Total distance around 2.5 miles.
CIRCLE OF TRUST