Temp: 41 degrees
CIRCLE OF PRAYER
- SSH x60 IC
- Lunges x20 IC
- Squat Jumps x15 IC
- Merkins x5 IC
- Wide Merkins x5 IC
- Diamond Merkins x5 IC
- TTT x15 IC
- Don Quixote’s x15 IC
- LBAC x20 IC and Rev.
PAX split into two groups (20 min)
- Peter Parkers
- Both groups x15 IC
- Group 1 run a short loop from the amphitheater to the stairs then back down through the iron trellis. From the top of the stairs to the trellis, PAX will run hard. Upon returning, the leading Group 1 members will fall into cadence and complete the exercises until the Six arrives.
Group 2 short 10 second break then continue exercises until the six arrives.
- Group 2 run the short loop. The lead members will complete the exercises until the six arrives.
Group 1 perform Peter Parkers until the Six arrives.
- Same as above
- Modified Pickle Pounders
- Both groups x15 IC standard pickle pounder
- Running group same as above
- Exercise group will hold the raised pickle pounder position intermittently raising a leg for 10 seconds.
- TCLAPS for Penn-Seagal adding 10 pickle pounders after the six arrived
ABS-O-Steel (10 min)
- American Hammers x20 IC
- Climb the Rope x20 IC
- On your back similar to LBC’s
- Instead of hands on head, the hands are extended perpendicular to the body
- with each count, the PAX reach up as if trying to pull down on a rope
- ideally, the abs are flexing and the shoulders are off the ground for the entire exercise.
- Heals to Heaven x20 IC
- LBC x20 IC 3-count hold
- Side Crunches x20 IC 3-count hold (each side)
- Flutter Kicks x40 IC
- American Hammers x15 IC **much harder the second time around
- Climb the Rope x15 IC
- LBC x15 IC 3-count hold
- Side Crunches x15 IC 3-count hold (each side)