…if it weren’t for those pesky runs. A breezy 52 degrees when 6 PAX joined the fun. A pinochle deck of cards can be good or bad, depending your perspective. Only 48 cards, but every card is in there twice, and the lowest card is a 9. Yeah, so, here we go.
Dynamic warm-up as we moseyed to the swingsets
- SSH IC x10
- Seal claps IC x10
- Mtn man poopers IC x10
- Willy Mays Hays (the wrong way) 10ct ea side
- Imperial walkers IC x15
We drew the cards at the swing set. (An optional modify in parentheses)
- Hearts – Merkins (merkins on knees)
- Diamonds – V-ups (BBSU)
- Clubs – Underdogs (just bend your knees more)
- Spades – Squats (modify up to squat jumps)
- Aces – run up the first part of the hill, sprinting the straight part, mailbox to curve. Loop around, back to swing set
The runs took some time. We finished 41 cards. Mortal Kombat was not suggested by YHC.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Think about others’ spoken and unspoken struggles as we navigate evolving COVID complexities.
December event at White Duck in the works. Check Slack.