Clear around 29ish.
- Little Baby Arm Circles- 10 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circles in Reverse- 10 IC
- Willie Mays Hays- 10 IC
- Motivators from 5
- Hillbilly Walkers- 10 IC
- Mosey around Pickup Lane
Last night I was trying to help my 1st grade kids with their math homework and was informed i was doing it wrong. So, YHC decided that we needed to get back to old fashioned counting with a little DORA. PAX divided into two pairs and the last group was 3. DORA was as follows:
- 100 Merkins
- 200 Little Baby Crunches
- 300 Squats
- and 400 um…. um…. Grillz helped out by calling for Overhead Claps since I kinda forgot what I had planned.
We made it through about one and a half rounds before time was called. Floppy Disk was hoping I would forget about MARY but Doc Ock was watching the time.
- Sweat Angels- 10 IC
- Pickle Pounders- 10 IC (Monty had a confused look at this until I demonstrated, then it was a “this can never be unseen look.”
- Doc I Hate Yous- 4 excruciating counts by Doc
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Prayers for Escape Hatch and his new itty, bitty baby, NFS employees that were affected by a medical emergency and neighbors, friends and family during this terrible flu season.
I am coming into my 6th month with the Brothers of F3 Erwin. The support and Brotherhood still amazes me to the point that if I do decide to skip a morning for one of a million excuses, I feel that I have let my Brothers down and not just myself. Keep up the good work everyone. See you all Saturday morning at Iron Valley.