This workout took place on 06/07/2018, but is being posted over a month late due to several of YHC’s litany of character flaws.
- Abe Vigodas x10 IC
- Motivator from 7
- Monkey Humpers x15 IC
- Hydraulics x10 IC
- Willie Mayes Hayes x10 IC
- Valley Merkins x4
- Bataan Death March (A Burpee Catch Me if You Can Indian Run – I had to read the description in the F3 exercise library several times before I could figure out how it was supposed to work)
PAX rotate through several stations that include exercises designed to be done slowly.
- Parking lot: Crab Walk from the curb to the cars; Bear Crawl back
- Love Chapel Elem Sign: Hydraulics and Mountain Climbers in a 1:4 ratio. Ladder from 1 Hydraulic to 5 and then back to 1.
- Drop-off Loop Straightaway: 10 Monkey Humpers (3 count hold) then karaoke to the end of the straightaway and do 10 Monkey Humpers (3 count hold). Go back and then down the straight away again.
- Flag Pole: Dips (3 count hold) x10
- Lunge walk to the middle of the field then do 10 Hand Release Burpees (HRpees)
Rinse and Repeat.
CIRCLE OF TRUST