Two Pax braved the gloom about 50 degrees and wet.
The QIC did the warm-up on his own waiting to see if another pax was going to show up. Tclaps for Jobs doubling down at Arrowhead and Ironhorse.
The Motivator from 7
A “ponzi” lap around the track waiting for another to show. I was thinking it was going to be lonely to complete this on my own.
Mosey to the front of the school.
- 10 burpees at the bottom of the hill
- 15 merkins at the middle of the hill
- 25 squats at the top of the hill
Then mosey to the pull-up bars.
- 5 pull-ups
- 5 burpees at the first light pole
- 10 merkins at the second light pole
- 15 squats at the third light pole
- 20 monkey humpers at the fourth light pole
- IC 30 flutter kicks
- IC 20 LBCs
- IC 20 American hammers
Mosey back to the flag(spot).
Elevator plank for the last two and half minutes.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Thank you guys for the dedication and continually pushing me to be a better version of myself.