12 energized PAX arrived on a pleasant morning. QIC had been out for a while, and it was great to be back with the the brotherhood over the last week.
Motivator – 8 (IC)
TTT – 10 (IC)
Merkins – 10 (IC)
WMH- 10 Count each leg
- Indian Run – Short Way to Playground.
- While at Iron Valley convergence, QIC was exposed to the Burpee Broad Jump Relay. PAX partnered up: while partner 1 ran to 4th light pole, partner 2 did burpeees followed by a broad jump until, cumulatively, they reached 4 light pole.
- Bear crawl and sprint back to pull-up bars.
- PAX then did a series of 5 pull-ups, 15 squats, 5 pull-ups, and 25 (ok, 20) merkins. Rinse and repeat until time was called.
- Indian run long way back. The hill did QIC and some other PAX in, but we made it.
Flutter Kicks, Boat Canoe, James Bond, Elevator Merkins, Merkins, LBC
CIRCLE OF TRUST
QIC had a rough few weeks in March. Just a lot going on. Thankful for some of the PAX that reached out and held QIC to some things he needed accountability with. Thankful for the brotherhood of the AH PAX.
Congratulations to Ponzi on a new daughter, 2.3.