Definition of gloom: 45 degrees and light rain/drizzle. 17 pax took the Red Pill and showed up for some Eggcellent activities.
- SSH X30IC
- LBACs X10<>IC Right leg/left leg balance
- TTT X10IC
- DQ X10IC
- Reverse Egg Hunt
- Buckets of eggs marked with eggsercises (thanks, Swingline, maybe). Select 5 eggs, do the exercises, then pick 2 eggs to hide in the park.
- Traditional egg toss – but toss the egg to your teammate, take a step back, do a burpee, repeat.
- When egg breaks, burpees until all eggs are broken.
- Not sure who won, but the distance was easily 40+ yard
- Dora – Egg spoon carry
- One partner Lunges across park with egg in spoon
- The other partner starts
- 50 merkins
- 100 LBCs
- 150 Squats
- Mosey to stairs – bunny hop up, bear crawl down, mosey to wall, raccoon crawl length of wall
- Back to park plank in circle as pax takes turns locating their hidden eggs
- Open egg and start abs exercises found therein.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Welcome FNG, Hurley, Nathan Timbs; Moneypenny’s 2.1 who might have overdone it at Southern Craft last night.