It was Friday, May 31. It was warm and the rain had just stopped. We were spared by Mother Nature’s fury, but Brother Nature had other ideas.
- Motivator from 7
- Willie Mays Hayes x10 IC
- Valley Merkins x5 on Q’s call
- Abe Vigoda x10 IC
- Burpees 10 OYO
All exercises were inspired by the animal kingdom. Work was done at the following stations with moseys from station to station.
- On the car rider loop straight away nearest the parking lot we did about 20 yards of bear crawls, followed by 15 yards of gator walks (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRgruNRp7Mo), followed by 20 yards of crab walks.
- At the end of the crab walk, step off the curb into the parking lot and do 15 monkey humpers. Then, duck walk across the parking lot and do 15 more monkey humpers.
- Mosey to the crosswalk corner under the overhang between the parking lot and the track. This is the station where we got a break form the animal movement and did 20 burpees. It was the Burpee Break.
- After the burpees, cheetah sprint down the sidewalk to the other side of the track building.
- Mosey to the pecker porch and do 10 chicken peckers at each of the three levels.
- Mosey to the front porch of the school and do penguin happy feet x50 on the curb.
- Rinse and repeat.
Just time for one set of Doc I Hate Yous led by our favorite animal, Doc Oc.
CIRCLE OF TRUST