A perfect morning, 69 degrees, with plenty of humidity to gauge sweat production with our Dri-Fit Sweat Gauge Torso Covers. Only one hamstring turned into a veggie burger during the Ultimate Frisbee set…mine.
Our new daughter in law who is in PT school put us through a mobility workout on Friday so I thought I’d share some of the conditioning and mobility exercises.
- Mosey to Ultimate Frisbee Field
- 25 Fire hydrants, each leg
- 20 Rings of Uranus forward and backward, each leg
- 20 Donkey kicks from plank, each leg
- 20 Bird dogs from plank, each leg
- 20 Cat arch/Cow drop back.
- 20 T spine rotations each arm
- 20 Booty busters each leg
- Throw Frisbee as far as you can and run to it: 11 burpees.
- Throw it back to the start, run to it, 1 prisoner squat
- Add to 12. Reduce burpees by one each round. Increase Prisoner squat by one.
- 30 Lunge steps across field and 30 back. Finish with 20 Situps
- Mosey back to The Range and play Ultimate Frisbee.
- 5 Burpees after each touchdown
- Situps while Pax chase down runaway Frisbee
- 25 Merkins IC
- 30 Flutter Kicks IC
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- Swingline’s son, Grey, had good news at Cleveland Clinic yesterday.
- July 13 Pool Party
- Prayer for Shepherd’s Pastor Seminar leadership.