The Range was alive with the sound of 18 PAX ready to put in some work on an excellent 65 degree morning. Today’s Q was brought to F3 NETN by Ponzi in April of 2017 and sucked just as much then.
- Slaughter Starter – 20 burpees OYO
- Imperial Walker – 15 IC
- TTT – 15 IC
- Hillbilly Walker – 15 IC
- LBAC – 10 IC
- LBAC Rev – 10 IC
- Merkins – 17 IC
10 cones were setup beginning at the bottom of the parking lot approximately 10 yards apart.
- Round 1: 1 burpee then sprint to the first cone and back, 2 burpees then to the 2nd cone and back, 3 burpees sprint to the 3rd cone and back, building up by one each cone until 10 burpees.
- Round 2: 2 squats then sprint to the first cone and back, 4 squats then to the 2nd cone and back, 6 squats then sprint to the 3rd cone and back, building up by 2 each cone until 20 squats.
- Round 3: 3 curls then sprint to the first cone and back, 6 curls then to the 2nd cone and back, 9 curls then sprint to the 3rd cone and back, building up by 3 each cone until 30 curls.
- Bonus round – 5 merkins then sprint to the 5th cone. Rinse and repeat until time is called.
Elevator merkins for 60 seconds to finish the beatdown.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
I have Ponzi to thank for the EH which introduced me to F3. He is definitely considered one of the OGs and one of the best men I know. He loves a good slaughter starter and is the only PAX with his own warm-up lap. Many great memories with Ponzi but I believe running the first Bluegrass Half would be around the top of the list. We both walked into church late and hobbling as if we’d ridden horses a few hundred miles to get there.
Sign up for Meet the Mountains…..use the spreadsheet