Beautiful morning, clear skies, low 60s. 17 PAX assembled to put in the work. QIC suggested it will be an easy day. It probably wasn’t.
- SSH IC x20
- LBAC IC x10, x10 reverse
- TTT IC x10
- WMH, we bounced L and R for a bit
- Imperial Walkers IC x10
- Hillbilly Walkers IC x10
- Monkey Humpers IC x10
- Slow Merkin x 10 with emphasis on form: touching chest, stomach, or other body part to ground, elbows tucked
- Slow squat x10 with emphasis on form: going low enough to touch rear on an upright block, knees behind toes
- Heels to heaven IC x5 with emphasis on form: legs straight, lifting straight up to the sky
Pair up with a PAX of similar physical abilities. Offer a compliment to your partner. After compliments were exchanged, PAX became each other’s “form police” providing critique (constructively) on observed flaws in exercise form.
Three stations along the track. Each pair stayed together and completed two exercises at each station, moseying between each station.
Reps of each exercise started at 5 to illustrate proper form.
Rinse, repeat: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30…
- West station: Squats, Curls
- South station: Step ups, Heels to Heaven
- East station: Merkins, Dips on bleachers
Most PAX duos made it to the 20-30 reps, meaning 1-2 miles of moseying. Added benefit to all of this: the duos got to know each other a little better.
Plank on the six which ended up being time.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Prayers for Beaker and his family for their loss. Prayers for Maple for a safe trip to Guatemala.
Echoing Rudy’s comments earlier, Proper Form, in your workouts and in life. Quality over quantity.
Sign up for October slots.