It was a cold 50 degrees due to the wind on 12/9/2019. Five PAX showed up and showed out.
- Motivator from 7
- Squats (3 count hold) – 10 IC
- Valley Merkins – 5
- Big Daddy Arm Circles (F and R) – 10 IC
The president of the University of South Carolina (Go Gamecocks!) is a retired Army General. Several mornings each week he hosts Presidential PT sessions at one of the campus gyms and anyone in the campus communities is welcome to join. He posts the workouts plans on his Twitter feed. This was inspired by Gen. Caslen’s Presidential PT workout plan on 11/27/2019 (modified since we didn’t have cardio machines or stairs).
Station 1 – Rotate through the following 3 times:
- 10 Dips (on the blue monster)
- 10 Yrpees
- 10 Body Rows
- Run 2 laps around the track (1/2 mile)
Station 3 – Rotate through the following 3 times:
- 20 World War II sit ups
- 20 Monkey Humpers (4 count)
- Run up Puke Hill, complete 40 merkins at the top and run back down
Repeat as necessary.
CIRCLE OF TRUST