It was 50 degrees, Damp, and 9 Pax made their way into the gloom.
DISCLAIMER – Jar Jar – I am not a professional, you are here on your own free will, modify as needed.
PRAYER – Jar Jar
Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
Merkins – 11 IC
Batwings – 10 IC (Led by Pam) (LBAC forward, reverse, seal claps, overhead claps)
Slow Squat – 10 IC
The Pax spread out behind the parked vehicles facing across the parking lot. Each pax had roughly one to two parking spaces between them.
- Round 1 – 5 Burpees – Mini suicide across the parking lot
- Round 2 – 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins – Mini suicide across the parking lot
- Round 3 – 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 squats – Mini suicide across the parking lot
- Round 4 – 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 squats, 20 LBCs – Mini suicide across the parking lot
- Round 5 – 5 Burpess, 10 Merkins, 15 squats, 20 LBCs, 25 Monkey Humpers – Mini suicide across the parking lot
- Rinse and Repeat.
Pax who fininshed 2 sets of this early were gifted 1-2 laps up and down Hotel Hill.
Mosey to bottom of Magnolia Hill
11’s – At the bottom 10 burpess and at the top 1 squat.
4 minutes of mary –
Global Warming – One pax in the middle of the circle doing 10 Merkins while the rest of the pax hold Al Gore while shuffling clockwise or counterclockwise alternating each time a new pax enterd the circle.
1 – minute of V-Ups.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
The Leadership of F3 Nation and F3 NETN have decided to suspend all offical AO Qs following the CDC recommendation for groups of 10 or less gathering. Specific details will be forthcoming in the near future, but for now All Tuesday, Thursday AOs in NETN had their last offical Q this morning and the Wednesday, Friday AOs will have their last Q tomorrow. F3 is about community leadership and the leadership feels it best that we set an example by following the social distancing guidlines. If you have any questions or concerns you may contact Rudy on slack privately or via text message. God Bless!