It was way too cold this morning for a May 11th workout. 34 degrees made for a quick start and a lot of running to stay warm. This workout was created with my Neice’s husband, Sgt. Austin Reilly in mind. We did a lot of running and 500 reps worth of work. Each PAX ran between 2-2.5 miles.
DISCLAIMER – Done
PRAYER – Prayed it up!
Warm-up: Quick and Easy
- 30 SSH IC
- 10 TTT IC
- 10 LBAC IC (F/R)
The workout was pretty simple – running and lots of reps.
- Run 1 – 1/4 Mile to Corner Cup Coffee and back
- Then 100 Block/Bag KB Swings
- Run 2 – 1/2 Mile to the end of the Courthouse Block and back
- 100 BBSU or 200 LBC
- Run 3 – 1 Mile to the JB UMC and back
- 100 Block/Bag Squats
- Run 4 – 1/2 Mile to the end of the Courthouse Block and back
- 100 Block/Bag Rows
- Run 5 – 1/4 Mile to Corner Cup Coffee and back
- 100 Merkins – Only a few started the merkins
- 50 Burpees – No one made it here
No time for a Mary. All of the PAX finished Run 5; however, only a few started the 100 Merkins
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Due to time, I asked the PAX to help me honor my Neice’s husband, so we stood together and took a pic to honor him today. During the workout, as we were doing KB Swings, I reminded the PAX to pray for those they know who are serving. Therefore, during our 100 reps, we were thinking and praying for soldiers around the globe.