70° morning as 9 PAX came for some bootcamp work. (a usual side cohort of 3 for running). And so we begin…
- SSH IC x20
- Imperial Walker IC x15
- Inchworm x5 OYO (with moans from those in the 40 club)
Mosey with coupon to the playground.
Welcome to the carnival! Eight stations, unless otherwise noted, 10 reps at each station. Pax rotated sequentially through each station and rinse and repeated until time was called.
- Swing sets: Underdogs
- The tent: An exercise at the four poles of the tent, lunging between each pole.
- Squats, Monkey Humpers, Merkins, Carolina Dry Docks.
- Balance beam: Jump over it (once, then audible to 10 jumps)
- Parallel bars: Walk across using your upper body (alternative: 3 burpees)
- Octagon: Incline merkin ladder, 1-8, using each plane of the octagon wall (total 36 reps)
- Benches: Step-ups each leg
- Pull-up Bars: Pull-ups
- Parking lot near the fire hydrant: Kettlebell swings
Note to self – it generally takes more than 3 minutes to mosey with coupon back to start.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Thanks to those who have introduced recent variety in our Qs. Keeping things fresh is important.
Please sign up for Q spots.