- 8 Pax gathered at Ironhorse on an unseasonably warm early November morning to put in some work. The next day was ColdCall’s 39th Birthday so we get in some work that added up to 39.
- Motivator from 6
- Through the Tunnel x5 IC
- Willie Mays Hayes 10 ct each side
- Little Baby Arm Circles x15 F&B IC
We moseyed to a variety of locations throughout the workout (other end of Founders, King Commons, Library, Munsey UMC Parking Lot, Top of Girls Inc Hill) stopping along the way to do the below six exercises. Each time we changed which exercise got 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, and 4 reps so that after six stops we had done 39 of each exercise in honor of Cold Call.
- Squat Jumps
- Hand Release Merkins
- 4 count American Hammer IC
- Lunges (both legs = 1)
* Special note. We added a bear crawl up the library steps. Kardashian forgot the key bag at the library so we only got one trip up Girls Inc Hill and swung back by the library to pick it up on our way back to Founders. While at the library we enjoyed a pretty long Bupree Train.
After completing all six rounds of the first circuit, we got started on the below 6 exercises with…
- 9 Captain Thors (1 Big Boy Sit up + 4 American Hammer)
- 8 Lt Dans (1 Squat + 4 Lunges)
- 7 Jack Webs (1 Merkin + 4 Overhead Press)
- 6 Box Cutters
- 5 Eight Count Man Makers
- 4 Plank Jacks
Once we got back to IH we had time for the below before time was called.
- 9 Plank Jacks
- 8 Captain Thors
- 7 Lt Dans
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Cold Call thanked the men for the encouragement and support in his life.
Cardinal, Cricket, Cold Call, Kardashian, Moneypenny, and Crampon enjoyed some ChickfilA and some good laughs during coffeteria after workout. Thanks Kardashian for the birthday breakfast!