WEATHER:_58° Light Rain before start time 19 PAX 1 FNG
- WARM UP
- Run in place -1 Minute
- High Knees -30 Seconds
- Ladder Climb -30 Seconds
- Side Straddle Hop-IC-20
- Mountain Climber -IC-15
- Fire Hydrant IC-10- Each leg
- ‘Merkin IC-15
- Indian Run around Car Rider Circle-4 Laps
- THE THANG
I have had the pleasure of getting to know everyone, but from not having grown up here no one knows me on an individual basis. So I took the opportunity to let the guys know a little about myself.
- Indian Bear Crawl: Line up head to toe in plank, guy at the end bear crawls to the front, then the next guy etc. While waiting PAX are doing Merkins. From bucket to bucket
- Indian Crab Crawl: Two groups lined up on your 6, the guy in the back crabwalks to the front, then next guy, etc. Guys on 6 are doing LBCs/Flutter Kicks while encouraging the PAX. From bucket to bucket, last team to cross owe 25 ‘Merks. We all paid the 25 ‘merks by the end
- Mexican (Jumping Bean) Squats: Perform a full squat, then a hop or jump. Bucket to halfway squat on the 6
- Army Low Crawl: Pelvis down on ground, half way to bucket, plank on the 6
- Alligator push-ups to halfway, Slinky the next half to bucket
- Railroad ties: Plank on elbows, jump over PAX till cycled though
- On your 6/6”hold 30 seconds
- Flutter kick 10 I.C.
- Heels to heaven 10 I.C.
- Boat/ Canoe 5 Cycles
- Superman Hold 30 seconds
CIRCLE OF TRUST
A light rain gave us an opportunity to think and pray for those in Texas who are seeing their livelihood washed away by water. Birth name Gerald, Nickname Buddy. Raised in Kingston, TN, Army service 2005-2010, Johnson City/ETSU 2011-2014, Work at City of Johnson City Water Dept. Live in Erwin with my beautiful wife and have a baby boy on the way expected date 10-5.
Congrats to Chunk for completing a triathlon and finishing 2nd in his age group. He made a comment about how his time keeps getting better and threw an attribute to the F3 workouts. Making men better everyday.