15 PAX Joined Barney’s VQ for a special song and dance on the field of battle. It was a pleasant 61 degrees, perfect for getting some work done. PAX in attendance were @PBS @Nugget @Minimus @Gepetto @Beaker @Fielding @Ponzi @Adrian @Napa @Coldcall @Cakewalk @Jobs @9.5 @Baby @Barney
Through the Tunnel in cadence (IC) x10
Willie Mayes Hayes 10 count each side
Little baby arm circles (LBAC) IC x20
Reverse LBAC IC x20
Dancing Bears IC x10 (many of the PAX discovered the name of this workout that we’ve been doing)
5 Burpees on your own
The thang was composed of two repeatable rounds of exercises across the football field. There were four cones, different methods were used to reach each cone and a different exercise at each cone.
- Lunge to Cone 1 – 10 Merkins
- Bernie Sanders to Cone 2 – 10 Caroline Dry Docks
- Lunge to Cone 3 – Diamond Push-Ups
- Bernie Sanders to Cone 4 – 10 Burpees
- After Cone 4 take a full lap around the track and start Round 2 in reverse fashion
- Zombie Crawl to Cone 1 (this was a very far cone, the Q’s second time through it was decided Bear Crawls were a much needed moderation and a break from the Zombie Crawls). Cone 1 – 20 Crunches
- ALLIGATOR MERKIN to Cone 2 (demonstration was shown to the PAX, @Baby noted Q really resembled an alligator, much National Geographic was watched prior to VQ in preparation). Cone 2 – Squats x20
- Zombie Crawl to Cone 3 – Flutter Kicks x 20
- Alligator Merkins to Cone 4 – 10 Burpees
- Take a full lap around track and repeat rounds 1 and 2 until time is called
Most PAX completed at least three total rounds with a few completing a total of four.
Q asked @PBS for some much needed breathing exercises, instead he chose for PAX to do 25 jump air squats.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/Name-O-Rama/Head count
Q did not have any words of wisdom, instead shared my appreciation for the group.
Congrats to @Gutterball on incoming little one. @Prayers for good news on @Pedialyte ‘s father. F3 Thursday event announced. KUDOS to @Coldcall for attending from Iron Horse.