On Sat. October 28, 2017, twenty men gathered for Coldcall’s VQ at Ironhorse. Like a Sesame Street episode, this workout had a letter and a number theme. F was the letter of the day…for FANTASTIC. And 36 was the number, in honor of Coldcall’s upcoming 36th birthday. The number 36 appeared regularly throughout the workout with number of reps, number of exercises, etc.
- Through the Tunnel x 12
- Abe Pagodas x 18
- Willie Mays Hayes x 18
- Motivator from 8
5. Indian Run (from 1 to 36 count off as you get to the font of the line)
6. & 7. Partner Exercise: Squat x 36 & Block Curl x 36, then switch
8 & 9. Partner Exercise: Block Press x 36 & American Hammer x 36, then switch
10. & 11. Partner Exercise: Block Jump x 36 & Big Boy Sit Up x 36, then switch
12. & 13. Partner Exercise: Bear Crawl down & back to cones 36 paces down field & Block Merkin x 36, then switch
14. Boat/Canoe x 36
15. Partner Exercise: Broad Jump over partner laying down on ground down & back to cones. Take turns to 36 total reps.
16. Partner Exercise: Crawl Through Tunnel. One partner on hands and feet creates tunnel with body. Partner army crawls through and then becomes tunnel. Switch back and forth x 36
17. & 18. Partner Exercise: Sprint down and back to cone & Side Stradle Hop x 36, then switch.
19. & 20. Partner Exercise: Burpees x 36 & Al Gore until partner is done, then switch.
21. & 22. Partner Exercise: Kettle Bell with block x 36 & Superman until partner is done, then switch.
23. & 24. Partner Exercise: Heels to Heaven x 36 & Block Plank Jacks x 36, then switch.
Ran out of time. Exercises 25 through 36 will have to wait for another time.
CIRCLE OF TRUST