WEATHER – 32 degrees with an occasional flurry.
- SSH – IC – 20
- Merkins – IC – 10
- HillBilly Walkers – IC – 10
- LBAC – IC – 10 (at this point this confused the PAX there was no Reverse but YHC made sure they knew if they wanted to Q there was a sign up sheet they could ink their name on)
- Merkins -IC – 10
- LBAC in rev – 10
- Willy Mays Hayes – IC -5
- Global Warming – Right – Merkins – IC -10, Left – Merkins – IC – 10, Right – LBC – IC – 10, Left – Merkins – IC – 10
K. I. S. S. (Keep it simple stupid) Oh and it gives us a chance to put in a lot of merkins! A little rinse and repeat Shuttle Run
- 10 yards to the cone, 10 yards back Squat – IC – 10
- 10 yards to the other cone, 10 yards back Merkins – IC – 10
- PAX gave a 10 count rest, one 20 count rest somewhere in there
- Rinse and repeat 15 times ……. IT might have been 16 but to make sure we will call it 15
(Final count 200 IC merkins, 150 IC squats and from one fit bit a little over a mile in distance) QIC can already tell we will feel this one.
- LBC – IC – 10
- Sweat Angles – IC – 10
- Doc I hate you – 3 count hold – 5
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Original plan was to complete 8 rounds of burpees over blocks but time did not allow. This was a similar workout to what our fearless leader brought to Iron Valley shortly after our fellow F3 brother in SC, Cheech was lost in July. By the numbers and description on Slack I think Turtle Man might have done the same thing at Wilderness Road. Great minds think a like. STRONG work this morning men! As Iron Valley closes in on one year, I am so impressed by the strength all have gained. Not only physical but leadership and spiritual strength of everyone. The support for those in our group never cease to amaze me. Mark your Calender to be at Iron Valley for the year celebration. Saturday March 31st. We have your poker chip waiting!!
Pancake breakfast tickets for April 21st are available thru Doc Ock or…….. well I can’t remember who else is selling them. Just get them from Doc.