30ish degrees w/ no precipitation, 6 PAX, Little Debbie QIC
- Matt Biondi Forward and Reverse
- Spartan Slaughter Starter (30 Official Burpees)
- Mosey to band field
Simple, but effective log-based EMOM workout that worked the entire body, muscles, and cardio.
- Escalating Log EMOM – Increasing number of reps of the four exercises below. Some fudging on the EMOM part at the end due to time it took to do all the reps. (First round 5 reps, Second round 7 reps, Third round 9 reps, Fourth round 11 reps, Fifth round 13 reps)
- Squat while holding log, fast jog across band field and back (50 yards each way)
- Overhead Press with log, fast jog across band field and back (50 yards each way)
- Lunge while holding log, fast jog across band field and back (50 yards each way)
- Over-the-should log toss, fast jog across band field and back (50 yards each way)
- Extra Minute Break
- Devin Hester – Experimentation with a new exercise we’ve never done before. One PAX took block to other side of band field for a 50 yard head start. Another PAX would sprint across and back trying to beat the one carrying the block. Each PAX sprinted one time. Either A) the person with the block needs much less of a head start or B) they need something much heavier to carry. No one came close to catching the PAX with the block. Next attempt should be using full length of band field with a 40 yard head start.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Pruning is 3rd F theme this month which means we should consider what things in our lives consume our resources (time, money, etc.), but don’t add value. Try eliminating those things temporarily and if you don’t see a negative impact, do it permanently.
Halfway made his second and third posts this week. Great to see him getting out. Expecting Wilbur back soon. Good weather means easier EHing, but not today. Winter won’t go away.