22 energized PAX arrived on a pleasant, but cold morning for April (low 30s).
Motivator – 10 IC (well, kind of IC)
Merkins – 10 IC
Hillbilly Walker – 10 IC
Squats – 10 IC
- Indian Run – Long Way to Playground.
- Classic Blackjack: Hearts: Pull-ups, Diamonds: Monkey Humpers, Spades: Merkins, and Clubs: Mountain Climbers.
- Going counter clockwise, PAX could draw one card and do exercise or could keep drawing and if 21 was achieved PAX recovered.
- Sprint to Top of Middle Hill.
- Indian Run – Long Way Back To Flag.
- Dolly – 10 IC
- Flutter Kicks – 10 IC
- Dying Cockroach – 10 IC
- Elevator Merkins on the Q
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- QIC is half-way through a marriage small group study. A quote that has stuck states” “if you are trying to make your marriage better [or any relationship better], draw a circle around yourself and work on everyone in that circle.” F3 is great at helping us become better everyday physically. Instead of focusing on the faults or shortcomings of others, let’s focus on ourselves and becoming whole in all areas of our life.
Erwin 1 year convergence Saturday at 7am. Look on Slack in the coming days for conformation, but AH will likely not meet Saturday at 7:15am.