Weather: Beautiful. Freaking Beautiful.
- LBAC (15 IC)
- Cherry Pickers (On top of the trees, Chunk) (15 IC)
- LBAC Reverse (15 IC)
- Arm Pretzels (15 IC)
- Imperial Squat Walkers (10 IC)
- Hillbilly Rockettes (10 IC)
- Motivator (7)
- Merkins (10 IC)
- Agilities (high knees, butt kickers, high kicks, defensive slide (both ways), karaokes (both ways))
Today is YHC’s 37th Birthday (June 9). In honor of my birthday, I wanted to treat the PAX to a little birthday party featuring a block party and CAKE. PAX traveled between the four stations below, completing one of the exercises listed before advancing to the next station.
- Chest/upper body (block party)
- 20 Block Curls
- 20 Overhead Presses
- 20 Elf on the Shelf
- 20 Triceps Presses
- 20 Flutter Kicks (4 count)
- 20 Little Baby Crunches
- 20 American Hammers (4 count)
- 20 Sweat Angels (4 count)
- Knees/lower body
- 20 Lunges (each leg)
- 20 Squats
- 20 Lt. Dans
- 20 Imperial Squat Walkers (4 Count)
- Mosey to Burpee Cove and do 5 burpees
- LBCs (3 Count Hold) (37 IC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
These past few weeks have been difficult for YHC. With the passing of a friend (Monty) at the age of 30, I am reminded of the brief time that we are given on this Earth. What was remarkable about Monty’s story is that about a year ago, Monty gave his heart to the Lord. While his passing is both sudden and sad (let’s be honest, it sucks), there is a reassurance from the choice that he made as to his life beyond the grave.
With that said, YHC is very thankful to see his 37th birthday today. I am thankful for all of the years God has blessed me with on this Earth.
- Welcome our latest FNG BooBoo – Loren Thomas – Materials Management – Commissioner – Loves to bear hunt – BooBoo
- Remember Monday mornings – 5:30a in Unicoi
- Convergence is coming up 6/16. Will not have a post on Saturday.
- YMCA Triathalon is 6/16
- CSAUP events – get registered
- Prayer Requests:
- Continue to remember the family of Monty (Justin Vance).
- Chunk’s mom’s surgery was a success. Prayers as she begins the recovery process.