It was cold and windy. At 9:30, the app said 95% chance of rain but it broke for 45 minutes to give us a dry-ish workout.
Whoops!! Where’s the Q. YHC and Swingline subbed in.
- SSH X20 IC
- IW X10 IC
- DQ X10 IC
- LBAC >X10<X9 IC – Left foot / Right Foot
- Mericans X10 IC
- Indian Run to King’s Commons
- Partner up for . . .
- DORA 123 – 100 Mericans, 200 LBCs, 300 Squats
- Sprint up hill
- Follow Swingline to Library for . . .
- Crawl bear up stairs
- Bear crawl back down
- Mosey back to Founders
- Get on your 6 and get your feet up and keep ’em up
- Dolly X10 IC
- Box cutters X10 IC
- Flutter kicks X10 IC
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Welcome FNGs – Eric Elrod: name sounds like Elrond (LotR Elf) so – Keebler, Chris Johnson: works in Washington County Jail so – Fife, John Crowe: works in missions, just returned from Albania which is supposedly close enough to Kazakhstan – begat Borat – begat – Mankini.
3rd F tonight at Main Street Pizza at 8