Three Pax decided to double up and attend Arrowhead to show support for the QIC. Only problem was, there was not a Q on the Calendar so an audible was called. Each Pax decided to take a part of the hour and deliver some pain.
Queen called the warmup: Motivator from 10
All Pax had their sandbags so Queen had us mosey to the Playground
- 11’s–Pull-ups and Merkins (1 pullup-10 merkins; 2/9, etc)
Baby called the next audible and had the Pax pick a prison cell, er, parking space
- 4 Corners had four exercises-descending reps starting at 10 working way around your space
- Dying Cockroaches
- Overhead Press with sandbag
- Bent Over Row with sandbag
Jobs decided on the next beatdown
- Bear Complex with Sandbags with Bear Crawls from one curb to the next. Reps descended started at 5.
- Elevator Merkins–Queen
- James Bond–Baby
Two Minutes to Go:
- 1min Curls for the Girls
- 1min Static Overhead Hold
CIRCLE OF TRUST
I know I would not have stayed and put in this work without my brothers showing up and pushing me. Enjoyed reminiscing the glory days as well.