As seven pax prepared to gather at the Range in some seasonally cool upper 50s weather, the skies opened up and turned our AO into a smattering of moving rivers.
Motivators from 7 IC
LBAC x 20 IC (F)
LBAC x 20 IC (R)
Motivators from 4 IC
Merkins x 10 OYO
SSH x 20 IC
With blocks in tow, we did a mosey up to the tiered parking area of Science Hill where three stations awaited, each with a specific exercise to be completed during each round.
- Station One with three rounds: Curls with Coupon (25); Overhead Presses with Coupon (25); and Kettleball Swing (25)
- Bear crawl up steps, across parking area, and up second flight of steps to station two
- Station Two with three rounds: LBC (50); Big Boy Sit-ups (50); Lunges (50)
- Sprint to Station Three
- Station Three with three rounds: Imperial Walkers (75); American Hammers (75); and Squats (75)
- Sprint to bottom tier
- Burpree Broad Jump across lower tier (apx. 100 yards) to Station One
All pax completed three rounds and did a short run from Station Three to Station One to pick up the blocks and return to the Range solidly soaked by the rain and the work.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
A reminder about the walk for food from Farmer’s Market on Saturday was made. See Slack for more details.