Temp: Low 50s
- SSH (25 IC)
- Little Baby Arm Circles (20 IC)
- Merkins (10 IC)
- Little Baby Arm Circles in Reverse (20 IC)
- Pretzels (20 IC)
- Plank Jacks (15 IC)
- Imperial Walkers (20 IC)
May 9th is National Lost Sock Memorial Day (Source). At F3 Erwin, we went at it hard this morning and paid our respects!
- Station 1 (Top of Parking Lot)
- 25 Squats
- Lunges to Station 2
- Station 2 (Bottom of Parking Lot)
- 10 One-Legged Burpees (5 each leg)
- Mosey to Station 3
- Station 3 (Love Chapel Elementary School Sign)
- 25 Crab Jacks
- Crab Walk to Station 4
- Station 4 (F3 Shovel Flag)
- 10 Knerkins
- Mosey back to Station 1
- *** Rinse and Repeat (5 times) ***
- ABCs (Capital Letters)
- Heels to Heaven (20 IC)
- Little Baby Crunches (15 IC 3 Count Hold)
- Welcome to our new FNG, Adam Bess -> Youth Minister and Pizza Delivery Man -> Took dad’s (Hawkeye’s) NHL game puck and played “sandlot” hockey with it -> Smalls
- Prayers for all of the school trips going on in our community.
Mad respect to:
- Escape Hatch, Slugger, Doc Ock, and GoDaddy for their work as Q.
- All of the PAX who get up at 0530 to hit it hard and win the first battle of the day. We have been going strong for just over one month and these men have been such a blessing in my life. The fellowship, relationships, and encouragement in #F3Erwin helps to make 0530 a bit more bearable.