- Motivator starting at 5
- Little baby arm circles IC 15
- In reverse IC 15
- Through the tunnel IC 15
- Imperial walkers IC 15
- Hillbilly walkers IC 15
- Willy Mays Hays IC 10
- Squat IC 15
- Sprint to starting position
5 Laps with 4 Points of Pain
Points of Pain:
- 15 Pickle Pounders and 15 Monkey Humpers
- 25 Hand release merkins and 25 Crunches
- 30-Sec peoples chair with arms extended in front, and 30-sec peoples chair with arms out to the side.
- Elf on the Shelf- Start with the Cinder Block on the ground beside you. Grab the block and lift it from the ground across your body reaching up as high as you can. After a set from right to left then do left to right.
Lap 1: Lunge to each point
Lap 2: Walk or Mosey while doing Little baby arm circles
Lap 3: Muddy Mud Skip to each point (Get those knees high)
Lap 4: Crab walk to each point
PAX finished the workout with a little Mary time together that included: Roly Poly IC 10, Rope Climb IC 15, Side Crunch IC 15.
Count-A-Rama (13 PAX)
Iron Valley finished circle of trust with a prayer for F3 Lexington Brother Cheech and and his family.