WEATHER – 68 degrees light mist from time to time but muggy and wet
Today’s warm-up started in the parking lot but only for the first exercise. Doc Ock led us from the parking lot to the side walk in front of LCES around the back side of LCES (wading thru the water and over the mulch pile) to discover ‘merkin mountain, from there to Burpee Cove then across the lawn in Front of LCES to a light post in the car rider circle continuing on to the front door/ flag pole ending at the field during our warm up to intro each station of the THANG adding another warm-up exercise at each stop.
- LBAC – IC – 15
- LBAC in reverse – IC – 15 (Mosey)
- Imperial Squat Walkers – IC – 15 (Mosey)
- ‘Merkins – IC – 15 (Mosey)
- Goofballs – IC – 15 (Mosey)
- Motivator – 5 (Mosey)
- Arm Pretzels – IC – 15
- Parking Lot – Cinder block curls – 15
- Side Walk – First Cone 10 Scorpion dry docks – sprint to the next cone – 10 scorpion dry docks on opposite leg
- ‘Merkin Mountain – 10 ‘merkins at the bottom – crawl bear up to the second cone – 10 decline ‘merkins (facing down the hill) jog down to first cone – 10 more ‘merkins
- Burpee Cove – 10 Burpees
- Lunge Walk in front of LCES to the light post in the car rider circle
- Light post – Deals Choice – Spades = LBC Diamonds = Ferry Jacks Clubs = American Hammers Hearts = Squats *** Whatever suit you draw is your exercises, The number drawn + 10 is the amount performed, Face cards = 20 total, Jokers = 10 of every exercise*****
- Front doors/Flag pole – Dips – 25
- Field in front of LCES – Suicide Sprints (Rinse and repeat)
- Pickle Pounders – IC – 10
- Monkey Humppers – IC – 15
- Sweat Angels – IC – 20
- LBC – IC – 25
- V Straddle ups – 3 count hold
CIRCLE OF TRUST – Count a rama & Name a rama
PRAYER Prayers as we are facing some of the terrors we see locally and in the country. Special prayers for Picasso. Lastly for the family who lost everything yesterday in a house fire on Elm.
YHC is very humble to be a part of such a great group of men! As I listened to the PAX at our post I was so proud to be a part of it! Amazing support for all PAX. Putting ourselves 3rd is something Iron Valley knows. YHC has become a little bit of a mumble chatterer so to receive some today was fun too. Next time, I will slow some of those exercises down for those PAX less experienced with hip thrusting. Penn-Seagal would be ashamed of the effort put in on the pickle pounders!?!? All though I did hear an uhhhhhh at the end or it just may have been Chunk spilling his Merlot? Again, I am very humble and thankful for all those who shook of complacence to see what I had to offer this morning.
PAX were reminded to continue to EH friends, Co-workers, Neighbors, Etc. Whether it be in Erwin, JC and now Kingsport, share our core values. Help grow the male leadership!