PAX: 12 (4 Erwin, 1 JC, 7 Kingsport)
- Motivators from 8 (Maybe more…Eastman Roadrace detours caused a late arrival)
- Merkins x10IC
- Imperial Squat Walkers x15IC …it is obvious that dancing is a challenge for Fresh Prince
- Willy Mayes Hayes x15IC
- Fire Hydrants x15 IC (each leg)
- LBAC x15IC (and rev)
- LBC x20IC
- Mosey one lap around the band field
Three workout stations: Upper Body, Core/Abs, and Lower body. PAX will repeat two exercises at each stations until the time interval of 1 min and 30 sec is complete. The Rest is 10 sec to mosey to the next station and 20 sec of High Knees.
- Merkins x10
- Overhead Presses (Cinder Block) x10
- American Hammers x10 (2 count)
- Chilcut Peter Parkers x10 (2 count)
- Lunges x10 (single count)
- Star Jacks x10
- Carolina Drydocks x10
- Kettle bell raises (Cinder Block) x10
- Outlaws x10
- LBC x10
- Squats x10
- Lunge jumps x10 (single count)
Motivators from 5…then mosey to the outdoor sitting area
The three exercises are performed consecutively in each set for a rep count of 8, 16, and 24. Between each set, run across the pavement around the trees and back.
Bulgarian Leg Splits (Single Count)
Motivators (Nope, not enough time)…then mosey back to the grassy field adjacent to the track.
PAX paired up.
Partner 1 Army Crawl to the first cone (~15 yds) then knocked out 10 Burpees then Army Crawled back.
Partner 2 Mountain Climbers until Partner 1 returns
Partners switch and repeat
Partner 1 wheel barrow to the first cone
Both Partners do 5 squats
Partner 2 wheel barrows back to start (Audible called: Only performed one set to get to Circuit 3)
Partner Carry to the second cone and return
Both partners do 20 Freddie Mercuries
Partners Switch and repeat
CIRCLE OF TRUST
YHC enjoyed working out with the men of Kingports. I believe that they have a strong core group and it is only a matter of time before they really start to explode.
If I ever make it back out to Kingsport for another guest Q, then I will have to make it harder. Fonda (63) went for a run after the workout. If I grow up, I want to be just like him.
Reminder of the Go Ruck event in November.