WEATHER – 49 degrees 10 PAX gathered for a BLESSED morning
- LBAC – IC – 16
- LBAC in Rev – IC -16
- Imperial Squat Walkers – IC – 16
- Merkins – IC – 16
- Abe Vigoda _ IC – 16
- Apple Festival Apple Butter Squat – IC – 16
- Motivators – 5
- Mosey a Lap
YHC felt there was no better way to explain how he felt today than BLESSED. My M and and are very blessed to have as many children as we do. I felt everyone should feel BLESSED as well. Cones were set up about 15 yards apart. PAX performed the circuit by performing said exercise then jogging back to the first cone before progressing up the ladder to the next exercise.
- B – Burpees – 8
- L – Lt. Dans – 16 (I think it was about here on the second round Hawkeye wished the Q didn’t have so many kids)
- E – Elf on the Shelf – 24 ( On your 6, with coupon to your side. Lift your coupon above your head, as to put it on a shelf, then back down to your other side)
- S – Squats – 32
- S – SSH – 40
- E – E2K – 48 (Elbow 2 Knee – Oblique crunches – 48 each side)
- D – Dolly – 56
Rinse and repeat so you can be BLESSED multiple times over.
- Flutter Kicks – IC – 32
- LBC – IC – 32
- Sweat Angels – IC – 16 ………. instead of 32, since we were running close on time. YHC did not want to disappoint the PAX and not get to the always enjoyable………………
- Doc we hate you – 3 count hold – 8
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- Count -a -roma
- Prayer – Safe travels for Grillz as he returns from SC. Floppy Disk and his family as well as those others on the road on Fall break. Continued prayers for Capo for his health physically and Ma Bell for stability and clarity in this time of need.
I am thankful for a great deal of things in my life. I am thankful for my health and for my ability to provide health for my patients. I am thankful for my family, F3 brothers, our community and the freedoms we enjoy. I try not to take anything for granted. I might become complacent at times or nonvocal in pray to Our Father in regards to the amazing things He provides but NOT for one second do I take any of it for granted! When tragedy occurs, I find myself asking why? I also hold my children closer! As stories emerge from Vegas, I think… “that was someone’s child, that was someone’s friend, someone’s dad!” Life is precious. Cherish every second. My M says it all the time, “We are not promised tomorrow!” Live life to the fullest!
Pslam 127:3-5 – 3. Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. 4. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty warrior; so are children of the youth. 5. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
Apple Festival this weekend. Escape Hatch will send a note out on the possibility of changing the time Saturday to accommodate those working at the festival early in the am. There is still time to sign up for the GoRuck. Make the commitment now before it is to late to train.