Gentlemen, it it felt great out there today. It was dark and 36 degrees, but it might as well have been sunny and 65. What a welcome reprieve. So, where were all you bums who have been holding out for warmer weather? It should still be around on Thursday, so you’ll all have a chance to redeem yourselves then.
- Abe Vigodas x10 IC
- Through the tunnel x10 IC
- LBAC x25 IC –> Cherry pickers x25 IC –> LBAC-Reverse x25 IC
- Split Jacks x20 IC (10 with each leg forward)
- Valley Merkins x4 (on the Q’s call: go down 1/4 of the way, then 1/2 of the way, then 3/4 of the way, then down to your nose. Proceed back up in similar fashion)
PAX split into two groups of 3 members each to rotate through the following 4 stations around the car drop-off loop (moseying in between):
- Parking lot – Suicides using the cones set up every 4 parking spaces. Sprint through the last cone, don’t go back to the baseline.
- Love Chapel sign – 15 hand release merkins; 25 flutter kicks; 15 wide merkins; 25 American hammers
- Straightaway opposite the parking lot – bear crawl half the length of the straightaway (approx. 11 sidewalk segments) and crab walk the other half
- Flag pole – Aiken Legs: 20 squats; 10 lunges (each leg for a total of 20); 20 box jumps; 20 split jacks (10 with each leg forward)
At the conclusion of 4th station, mosey a lap. Then rinse and repeat.
- Gas pumps x20
- 30 second plank
- Heels to heaven x25
- 60 second plank (was going to be 45 seconds, but doc oc counts slowly)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
It was exciting to me to see everyone there pushing themselves this morning. We are all better than we were when we woke up for it. If you haven’t been out in a while, we miss you and want you to come back out. We will only make fun of you a little bit and you will feel a lot better after putting in some post-holiday work.
Daddy/daughter dances are coming up in Erwin on 2/10 at the Bramble and in Johnson City on 2/17 at the Venue. We need an Iron Valley 3rd F liaison. Let Escape Hatch know if you’re interested and he can answer questions.