4 PAX got together in the gloom to return to the fundamentals of good old fashion hard work…with a little bit of carrying on. A special thanks to Penn-Segal for the explanation of the “All Day Merkin”.
Side Straddle Hops for 10 IC
Crazy Arm sling for a few seconds
SSSSLLLLOOOWWWW Through the Tunnel for 10 IC
5 “All Day Merkins” OYO (Thanks Penn-Segal)
Mosey to the end of the parking lot and line up…High Knee Skips for 30 yards; knee flare out with hand to heel for 30 yards; walking lunges for 30 yards.
Completed the workout at your own pace but we worked in a limited area so we stayed close enough to encourage (or harass) one another.
Mosey to the front of DB.
- 20 Merkins, push run for ~1/8 mile
- 30 Air Squats; push run for ~1/8 mile
- 40 Mountain Climbers (every other leg = 1); push run for ~1/8 mile (Go back to the top and repeat 4 more times)
- 15 Burpees; bear crawl 20 yards, crawl bear back 20 yards
- 20 Box Jumps; bear crawl 20 yards, crawl bear back 20 yards (Go back to the top and repeat one more time)
Mosey back to the parking lot to circle up.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Reminder about the Brute Force Mile sign up.